Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Challenge

For some reason I have had a hankering to get on here more.
Maybe we can blame Pinterest.
Maybe my narcissistic tendencies have reached fever pitch.
Maybe all the mommy blogs in the blogosphere have me jealous that they are recording their little ones' baby years and I have a few photos on FB and a paltry baby book filled with glue stick photos to show for mine.
After all, blogs are "web logs", right? A place to record things?
So if you're looking for something totally unique, a place where you will find the latest homeschooling lesson plans, the newest cleaning techniques you never heard of, the most awesome home decorating ideas...well,
this.ain't.it. 
Sorry.

But it is every internet person's right to clog the internet with more stuff. So I'm seizing that right, right now! I'm challenging myself for the next month to try to get a blog out every day. You don't have to read it. But it could be fun.

Here goes nothin'!

Oh, and here's a family photo, just to start us off.



No comments: