Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

A true Saturday off seems to be just what the doctor ordered for this family.

We got to eat lunch out on the town (I had a coupon...I know, we are ballers...). Calvin was complimented by a total stranger for eating all the healthy stuff and veggies on his plate. Proud mama right here!


Then, a little shopping around. We visited the pet store so the baby could run around and look at animals for awhile. He seemed rather attracted to the fish, mostly.


Bought a few gifts for the upcoming holidays, including a 17 lb turkey for one of the families at Kids Club that Dwell Christian Church is participating in at Grant Elementary. Hope they know how to cook that giant thing...

Now, both of my boys are taking an afternoon snooze while I chat to some friends and contemplate my next snack. 

It was a good day...and it isn't even over yet! 

No comments: