Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy (HappyHappy)

Day Five of the 30 Things Challenge is to describe the 5 things that make me most happy right now.

EASY.

#5 - CHEESE. If you don't know me very well, you might think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I'll not go into detail but just seeing cheese on this list should give you an idea of how much I love it.



#4 - Work. Being Office Admin of Dwell Christian Church is a pretty sweet gig, I must say. It has helped me love the church as a whole even more than I did before...which is saying something.

#3 - Creating. Whether it be dried fruit in my new dehydrator, dinner for my family, something sewn, knitted, crocheted, sung, played or written...I truly do love to create. Even if the product isn't entirely awesome every single time. It's the process. But who are we kidding, a great product is pretty amazing, too.



#2 - Being Mrs. Tenny. Which of course means being wife to my husband and mother to my son and pastor's wife at Dwell and daughter and niece and granddaughter... So basically I'm saying that my role as friend and family member brings me great joy.


#1 - Being a child of God. - Saved from the way I was and adopted as His daughter through Christ...pretty much nothing can touch that.

No comments: