Friday, February 28, 2014

Somedays

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?

I feel like I've addressed this to a certain extent in other posts, but I still have a few crazy hopes and dreams and "somedays" up my sleeve.

Someday, I want to be in a house full of kids who call me "mom", whether I carried them in my womb or not. I'd love to not have to stay up nights worrying how to feed them all or where they'll fit in my house.

Someday, I hope to "retire" and own a bookstore/coffee shop in a resort town (ski resort, maybe?). I'd love to not have to worry about making money with the business but rather meet new people, be surrounded by books and drink coffee all day. =)

Someday, I'd love to do more traveling and even live in a foreign country for awhile again.

Someday, I'd like to be fluent in another language (preferably Italian so I could live in/visit Italy!)

Someday, I'd like to know what it's like to have grandkids.

Someday, I'd like to die in the bosom of my family and go see Jesus.

But not today!!

Today I am so grateful for my "now" and for you and Daddy in it!




No comments: