Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Three Wishes

If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?

Ugh, I hate this question. The obvious answer is more wishes. But that's not the point of the question. Then I'm wondering what IS the point of the question? Should I answer in a fun way (dump truck full of cheese?) or in an altruistic way (world peace?). 


You know what? Close enough!

Sigh. I feel like I can't win with this one. But I'll give it a go, assuming the point is to learn about my wildest dreams.

1. Wish I had enough money to adopt as many kids and teenagers as is possible for one mom and one dad to adequately raise. Enough to help my teenagers get started at college and to buy clothes and food for them all and a big ol' house for us to live in. Maybe I should contact the Duggars for advice on this one.

2. Then, I wish I could take all those kids on trips around the world so they could become true global citizens and we could have a lot of fun.

3. I wish I could have all the time in the world to spend relaxing with, cherishing, and nurturing my husband and kids, and doing creative things to satisfy my soul too.

(So basically I want to be Angelina Jolie?)

But you see where I'm going...my passions are adoption/family, travel, and time spent with the ones I love and doing creative things. Sorry I couldn't save the world with my wishes...but someone beat me to it.

No comments: